Monday, October 8, 2012

Cope With Depression

"I have looked in the mirror every morning and asks myself, "if today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" Whenever the answer has been no for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something." - Steve Jobs

Things To Do When Depressed
Switch things up from your normal routine.
Watch a movie you have never seen before
Get to know someone new. Hear their story.
Go on a walk/drive with a good friend and reminisce old memories.
Relive your childhood.
Face a fear.
Go on a late night run in the dark.
Turn off your phone. Cut yourself off from the outside world.
Give someone a hug.
Learn a new skill.
Freestyle rap to instrumentals.
Write a friend a letter.
Dance around the room.
Serve somebody.
Pray.

2 comments:

  1. If you run at night, run with a partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think turning off your phone is one of the best ideas. If you don't know if anyone's texting or calling you, you'll never feel bad that nobody ever is.

    ReplyDelete