Monday, November 5, 2012

Highs & Lows of My Past

 I remember having a crush on my next door neighbor. She was also my babysitter. I remember dressing up as Batman. I remember my sister and her friend pinning me down and making me dress up like a girl. I remember the day Cordell pooped his pants in the second grade. I remember having to blow on nintendo games to get them to work again. I remember telling everybody I sucked at drawing to get a couple compliments. I remember when I first saw a pair of Heelys and freaking out. I remember burying my grandpa after his fight with cancer. It was a cold day. I remember burying my grandma next to my grandpa after her fight with cancer. It was a colder day. I remember quitting. I remember my first ever c.d. It was the Backstreet Boys Millennium album. I remember feeling sick to my stomach when my teacher said she was going to call my mom. I remember the relief I felt when I realized she had forgot. I remember really liking a girl for the first time. I remember her friend zoning me and going after my best friend. That sucked. A lot. The more I think the more I remember. I just don't want to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment