Monday, November 26, 2012

Letters That Will Go Unread

To my little brother, I'm sorry that you were bullied. You should of told me. Or maybe its best you kept it a secret from me. It could of gotten ugly.

To the store that sold me my favorite jacket, my top button fell off way to easy. Will you give me a new one?

Hey girl that supposedly used to like me.  I honestly don't want to hear about your love life anymore.

Dear half the people I know, I'm sorry it's a little awkward, I just have nothing to say.

To Griffin Kerr, you don't know how happy I am that we became good friends again sophomore year. Remember that one day you called me over the summer for no reason? Thank you, it meant a lot.

To the girl that I met at EFY two years ago, I have thought about marrying you multiple times.

Hey there brother, so I really don't like your girlfriend. She is annoying and a four at best.

Easy there kid that uses too much hair gel. Easy.

Sorry girl standing behind me at the drinking fountain, I know it's annoying when I fill up my water bottle but I naturally have a dry throat.

To my Mom and Dad, I love you so much more than I have ever expressed.

Sincerely, William Lee Barefield III

4 comments:

  1. "Dear half the people I know, I'm sorry it's a little awkward, I just have nothing to say." I got you


    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear William, we're waiting in new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Dear half the people I know, I'm sorry it's a little awkward, I just have nothing to say." SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! "To my little brother, I'm sorry that you were bullied. You should of told me. Or maybe its best you kept it a secret from me. It could of gotten ugly." That's how I feel with my little brother if he was being bullied.

    ReplyDelete