Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Day In the Life

6:20 Alarm goes off and I start the day off right by hitting snooze.

6:30 Hit snooze again.

6:40 Hit snooze once more.

6:50 Debate hitting snooze again and wonder how many times you hit snooze this morning.

6:55 Hop in the shower. I wonder if you like hot showers better or cold showers better.

6:56 Wish I would of gone to bed earlier.

6:57 Tell myself I will go to bed earlier.

7:05 Get out of the shower and try to pick out my clothes according to the style I know you like. I want to wear those tan cotton Levi's again because you have told me you like them and all I want is another compliment from you.


7:15 Eat breakfast. I multitask my thoughts. First thinking about what you are going to wear today or how many times I will bump into you in the halls, then to the search and find on the back of the cereal box and then eventually back to you.

7:45 - 2:30 I go to school. This is the place where I get so bored in class that all I do is think about you. What class are you in? Do you enjoy that class? Wanna go out with me?... the answer is no. Even in my daydreams I get rejected.

3:00 - 4:00 I make an attempt to do my homework. I hate homework but I know you are a good student and want to go to BYU. I don't quite have the grades to go there but I am working hard because after hearing you talk about college, I want to go there with you too.

4:00 - 6:00 This is the time where I usually just waste my day away. Listen to music, play sports, get some gaming in.

6:00 - 7:00 I eat dinner sometime in between here. I eat fumbling around with my vegetables. I am a senior in high school but am still scared to eat my vegetables. Do you like vegetables?

7:00 - 10:00 I don't even know what I do during this time.

10:00 Get "ready" for bed. A.K.A. check Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. I try my best to tweet things to get you to laugh. I try so hard to get your attention through twitter. You don't even have a twitter...

10:30 Really get ready for bed. Turn the lights out.

11:00 Fall asleep. Can't get you off my mind.

I have been thinking a lot about you as of recent.







4 comments:

  1. "I try so hard to get your attention on twitter. You don't even have a twitter..."----I just stole this #sueme

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10:00 Get "ready" for bed. A.K.A. check Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. I try my best to tweet things to get you to laugh. I try so hard to get your attention on twitter. You don't even have a twitter...

    STOLEN. thank you, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stole that line too. as well as "Wanna go out with me? The answer is no. Even in my daydreams i get rejected."

    ReplyDelete
  4. "... Even in my dreams I get rejected." I stole this. Man, I am so glad you commented on my blog because now I've found yours. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete