Monday, September 24, 2012

She Makes Me Feel

She makes me feel...


  • Like I'm somebody, anybody other than myself. As I am with her I become an innocent bystander. Watching a nervous, idiotic, unexperienced teenage boy put forth his best effort to try and woo her. Fumbling over his sweet nothings. Trying to have her notice him "unintentionally" flexing even though he has no meat on his pasty white skin. This kid is pathetic. 



  • Like I am a Pandora station.  I hate 9 out of the 10 songs being played but I keep listening so I can "thumbs up" that one song and hopefully add variety to my current music library. She is that one song.



  • Like it's Christmas morning. I have one last present to open. I know the remainder of the day will be filled with fun but.... the second I open that last gift the true exhilaration of Christmas day ends. I have to wait a whole other 365 days to resume the excitement. However, somehow that day seems to come speedily back around every year without fail. 



  • She makes me feel... good.








No comments:

Post a Comment