Monday, September 24, 2012

My Own Stupid Fears

I am afraid of Band-Aids, used or not. I'm afraid of driving yet I do it on a daily basis. What is worse is when you are driving around on empty. I am afraid of the color white after Labor Day. I'm afraid of sawdust and dry skin. Not together but ya.

 Sometimes I am not really scared but kind of embarrassed to be seen in public with my family.

 Especially my bald father.

 I am afraid of indie kids and their weird music, their weird clothes, and their lack of desire to use soap when they shower. I am afraid of standing out in a group and having all the attention on me. However, I am more scared of blending in and being a nobody. I am afraid of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on wheat bread. I am scared of using cheap hair products with the fear that it will change the texture of my hair.

I am petrified to get anywhere near her lips.

I am afraid of men that have more hair on their face then their head. I am scared of what I will find in the toilet if the last person to use it did not flush. I am afraid at the lack of swag that white rappers tend to have. I have a fear of eating a whopper in fear that Ronald Mcdonald himself will catch me betraying the Big Mac.

I am just a scared little boy in a big big world.

3 comments: