Sunday, September 9, 2012

Humanity At It's Finest

I know that I am human in those moments where I demonstrate my creativity. I know that I am human because I have the ability to think for myself. Its not just the thoughts that make me human. It is when I put those thoughts into action.  The natural man is naturally robotic.  Humans are constantly trying to fit in with others. If everybody is trying to fit in is anybody really fitting in? The answer is no. They are not. They are just falling to a robotic state. The moments that we go against the grain is when we are the most human. When we can block out the ways of the world and focus on what we need to do. I am not a robot. I am human.

1 comment:

  1. "Its not just the thoughts that make me human. It is when I put those thoughts into action." Amazing simply AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete