Sunday, September 30, 2012

I've Been Thinking

I have been thinking about you like white thinks about rice. Like wrong thinks about right. Like a Jansport backpack thinks about riding your back too tight. I've been thinking about you like pollen thinks about bees. Like leaves think about trees. Like mothers think about children. Like mothers think about having a break from their children. I've been thinking about you like shirts and ties think about church. Like clocks think about time. Like humans think about time. I have been thinking about you like beaches think about oceans. Like Frank Ocean thinks about you.   Like February thinks about March. Like soldiers in the Army think to march. I have been thinking about you like mouths think about chewing, kissing, and talking. Like snakes think about walking. Like stalkers think of stalking. Like corn thinks of... stalking?  I've been thinking about you like cows think about grazing. Like artists think of painting. Like upperclassmen think about hazing, freshman.

Truth is... I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I can't get anything done it's driving me crazy. But at the same time I don't want you to stop being on my mind. I like not being able to think about anything else. It is like you send me into my own personal state of schizophrenia... and I LOVE that.

1 comment: