Monday, September 24, 2012

Imperfect Love

 What exactly is love? I believe that love is imperfections coming together to create perfection. Its that urge to hold back that stutter every time I talk to her. Get over the lump in my throat. How can I even be me when she is right there next to me? I don't really know the answer to that question. Can anybody answer that for me?

 I don't think you really love somebody until you would give up everything to be with that person. love has to be 100% completely selfless. Just like "The Great Compromise of 1787" you better be ready to give up a whole heck of a lot. If you don't think your ready to take off your "Air Force Ones" and put on her heels..... Boy get out dat relationship!

  A crucial part of love is pain.

 Pain. Love. Don't think they mix? Think again because they go together like Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen, like cookies and milk, like the inhale and exhale in a full breathe. If your body doesn't ache when you can't be with the person you love. Honestly to me, if it doesn't hurt you are not loving hard.

 Nobody is going to be perfect on their own. However if you have two kinda perfect people and you put them together, that equals like one super person right? All I'm saying is why have the cake if you can't have the sweet frosting?


1 comment:

  1. "I believe that love is imperfections coming together to create perfection"
    best definition i've heard thus far
    seriously good

    ReplyDelete